JOB TITLE: Programming & Marketing Manager
TEAM/DEPARTMENT: The Garage
LOCATION: The Garage, London N5 1RD
HOURS: F/T inc Evening and weekends
DHP Family is one of the UK’s most exciting and creative entertainment companies. We have been operating venues and organising concerts for almost 40 years, and have grown to become a leading name in the live music industry, with a deserved reputation for our innovative and creative approach to music production and promotion.
The Garage is a legendary live music venue in North London. These venues serve up an eclectic programme of gigs and events, including shows with Jack White and The 1975; corporate activations with Gorgon City and Jax Jones; breakthrough gigs from Litany and Mattiel; alongside the club events each weekend.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Programming and Marketing Manager to join the venue team.
Main purpose of the Role:
You would be responsible for the creation and curation of events within the venue:
- Developing the strongest possible programme of successful gigs, clubnights and bar events.
- Ensuring artists, agents, managers, record labels and decision makers in the music industry see The Garage as their first choice venue when wanting to place a show at this level of capacity.
- Building and delivering new event concepts and content for the bar, club and venue spaces.
- Managing and developing existing events at the venues.
- Planning and co-ordinating all marketing activity for the venue.
- Liaising with promoters and artists, internally and externally.
Key Working Relationships
Venue Management Team
Central Venues Team
If you have an ingrained knowledge of music and events, and a network of contacts within the industry twinned with the drive, passion and desire to develop the events programme and marketing at our established and upcoming North London venue, then this is your chance to join our forward-thinking team and we would love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
We value all applications, however due to the volume of response we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
If this role excites you and you are interested in developing a career with an award-winning industry leader, then please email your Covering Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org