CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A WORD DOCUMENT VERSION OF THIS JOB ADVERT.
Job Title: Accounts Payable Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk
Location: Nottingham City Centre, NG1
Reports to: Finance Manager
Hours: Full-Time, Permanent (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm)
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000
About DHP Family
DHP Family is one of the UK’s most exciting and creative entertainment companies. We have been operating venues and organising concerts for over 40 years and have grown to become a leading name in the live music industry, with a deserved reputation for our innovative and creative approach to music production and promotion.
DHP Family is currently looking for a Accounts Payable Assistant to support the finance team with day-to-day purchase administrations. The role reports to the Finance Manager and you will be one of 8 in the finance team.
- Administration of part of the purchase ledger function relating to DHP venues
- Posting purchase invoices onto the finance system
- Weekly payment runs – Including uploading payments into the bank
- Reconciling credit cards
- Processing of purchase order invoices
- Processing staff expenses
- Resolving invoice queries via email or telephone
- Monitoring a shared inbox
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of two years’ experience in either sales ledger or purchase ledger role.
- Work well within a team and as an individual
- Excel basic knowledge an advantage
- Attention to detail
Joining the Family
As a Company, we are implementing a long-term flexible attitude to working. We feel it’s important to have a balance so you’ll be expected to work from our Nottingham City centre office a minimum of three days per week, but you can do two days from home if you’re looking for flexibility. We will provide you with all the tools needed for you to work from home.
DHP Family is a committed Equal Opportunities employer promoting equality of opportunity. This means that everyone who either applies to or works for the Organization is treated equally, and we welcome applications from candidates no matter their gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or religious beliefs.
What we offer:
- A fantastic office space to work within the Lace Market of Nottingham
- 20 days holiday plus Christmas closure where the holiday is not required (24 in total)
- Flexible working policy
- Free guest list places to gigs within our venues
- Cycle to work and childcare voucher scheme
- Seasonal work events/parties, which are funded by the company
How to Apply
We value applications, however due to the volume of response we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
Please forward your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com and we look forward to receiving your application.