Arboretum Garden Bar & Bandstand – BAR STAFF, NOTTINGHAM
JOB TITLE: Bar Staff.
LOCATION: Arboretum Garden Bar & Bandstand.
CONTRACT: Zero-hour contract (flexible according to operational demands, afternoons and evenings are essential), fixed-term 25th June to 5th September 2021.
PAY RATE: Age 22 & under@ £8.36. Age 23 & over: £8.91.
REPORTS TO: Site Management, Shift Supervisor.
Arboretum Sunsets is a series of events at our pop-up venue this summer. We will host a variety of live music, food & drink, comedy and interactive events, all centred around the park’s iconic bandstand.
We are looking for Bar Staff to join us on a fixed term contract (25th June – 5th September 2021) to help make these events a huge success.
We are looking for enthusiastic bartenders to provide an excellent level of customer service, and a warm and welcoming atmosphere to all our customers – specifically to ensure everyone has a great time, safely. Emphasis will be on service standards, health & safety and upkeeping venue standards.
Previous experience in a similar role is preferred, but not essential as training will be provided. If you want to join a dynamic and outgoing team who are passionate about the entertainment industry, this role may be for you.
- A right to work and live in the UK, with accompanying documentation.
- Reliable and hold a positive, can do attitude.
- Be self-motivated and able to work to own initiative without supervision.
- Preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for customers
- Serve and present beverages, quickly and efficiently, in line with our highest standards.
- Deliver excellent customers service, always.
- Assessing bar customers’ needs and preferences and making recommendations where possible.
- Assisting in maintaining the cleanliness of both front of house and back of house areas throughout your shift.
- Able to perform tasks in a timely, efficient fashion.
- Keep up to date with current promotions and products.
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures, and licensing laws.
- Carry out instructions given by team supervisors and/or management.
- Maintain professional knowledge by completing ongoing in-house training.
- To ensure the venue is operating at a safe and excellent level of service.
In Return, We Offer:
- Work in an outdoor setting
- Team building
- Free/discounted entry to club and gig events
- Flexible working hours
- Developmental and promotional opportunities
- On-going support and a welcoming environment
DHP Family is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. We value all applications, however due to the volume of response we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please email a covering letter and your CV to the hiring manager at firstname.lastname@example.org