Reports to: Head of Marketing
Team/Department: Head Office
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Hours: Full-time, permanent
Salary: Dependent on experience, please state your expectations when applying
DHP Family is one of the UK’s most exciting and creative entertainment companies. We have been operating venues and organising concerts for over 40 years and have grown to become a leading name in the live music industry, with a deserved reputation for our innovative and creative approach to music production and promotion.
About the role
This exciting position at DHP Family involves various marketing components including data, email, digital & social media, as well as a key focus on CRM. The successful candidate will regularly liaise with all corners of the business to deliver innovative campaigns across our concerts, festivals, and venues. Responsibilities will include:
Data & email marketing
- Ownership of all email marketing activities across our concerts, festivals, venues and brands.
- Managing the end-to-end usage of Salesforce within DHP, working with external partners as required and frequently liaising with colleagues within the business.
- Providing structure & ensuring GDPR compliance within Salesforce & Marketing Cloud, and across our digital presence.
- Being a leader for data-based marketing at DHP, offering expertise, training and data analysis to other employees & departments.
- Arranging regular meetings with relevant data stakeholders to encourage sharing of knowledge, presenting key metrics on data with analysis.
- Developing a strategy for effective use of marketing data.
Digital & social marketing
- Planning & writing digital content with a particular focus on the alt. tickets website, blog & social media platforms.
- Developing, implementing and analysing digital campaigns, with a focus on driving traffic to key information channels such as websites, social media, Salesforce & email.
- Producing paid online marketing campaigns on behalf of alt. tickets.
- Managing alt. tickets social inboxes, responding to and directing customer enquiries.
- Researching new digital marketing opportunities.
- To ensure all company data marketing activities are compliant with legislation including GDPR.
- To develop our CRM systems and proactively make recommendations to help inform & improve the ways in which we interact with customers in our digital spaces.
- To drive an increase in company-wide revenue through use of data driven marketing channels, particularly the Salesforce platform.
- To analyse existing data sets to optimise marketing efforts.
- To find new opportunities to obtain marketing data across all digital platforms.
- To ensure relevant stakeholders are up to date with the most effective use of Salesforce and Marketing Cloud, creating process documents and advising on best practise.
Who we’re looking for:
Knowledge & experience
- Someone with a knowledge of Salesforce, Marketing Cloud and/or similar systems
- Someone who is IT literate, with a decent knowledge of digital marketing
- Someone with a detailed knowledge of GDPR and how it effects our data usage
- Someone with excellent copywriting and creative skills
- Someone with the ability to analyse complex data & information, and make informed decisions
- Someone who is very organised with great attention to detail
- Someone who is proactive, particularly in seeking out new marketing opportunities
- Someone who is a clear & confident communicator that can liaise across the business
- Someone with a love for live music & venues, and an interest in the industry
What we offer:
- Fantastic office space to work in, right in the centre of Nottingham’s Lace Market
- 20 days holiday per year rising each year with service, plus Christmas & New Year closure on top
- Flexible working policy
- Free guest list places to gigs within our venues
- Employee Discount Programme on drinks in our venues
- Cycle to work scheme
- Seasonal work events/parties funded by the company
If this sounds like the right fit for you, we’d love for you to get in touch! To apply, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th November.
DHP Family is a committed Equal Opportunities employer promoting equality of opportunity. This means that everyone who either applies to or works for the Organisation is treated equally, and we welcome applications from candidates no matter their gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.