We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Event & Promotions Assistant to join the events and marketing team at Stealth!
Stealth is a Nightclub based in Nottingham which for the past 17 years has relentlessly showcased the very best in forward thinking music. We have welcomed many of the world’s biggest DJs/artists to the club; and in addition to our regular club shows we have also hosted larger parties at venues such as Rock City as well as outdoor festivals in Wollaton Park.
Since opening in 2004 Stealth has welcomed some of the biggest artists in the world to our stage & DJ booth – including Andy C, Annie Mac, Bicep, Big Narstie, Bonobo, Camelphat, Denis Sulta, DJ EZ, Diplo, Disclosure, Ed Sheeran, Fatboy Slim, Fisher, Four Tet, Jamie Jones, Jamie XX, Justice, Kurupt FM, Mall Grab, Michael Bibi, MK, Nina Kraviz, Patrick Topping, Peggy Gou, Pete Tong, Seth Troxler, Shy FX, Skepta, Skream, Skrillex, Solardo, Sonny Fodera, Tinie Tempah, Todd Terje & thousands more.
If you have a passion for all forms of dance music, a great knowledge of Nottingham nightlife and a feverish desire to pursue a career in events, we’re here for it, and we’d love to hear from you. The role is initially part-time, with the potential for the right candidate to progress into a full-time position, with career progression a real possibility.
Along with a competitive wage and benefits, you would work alongside the Promotions & Venue team and be responsible for the following:
- Assisting with the development of a successful club event programme.
- Liaising with Artist Agents, Managers and internal Technical Teams.
- Managing and growing the venue’s various social media accounts.
- Developing relationships with local DJs, photographers and promoters, becoming their point of contact.
- Managing our in-house events on the night: liaising with DJs and hosts etc.
- Co-ordinating marketing activity for our club events, from digital to traditional.
- Liaising with external suppliers and clients, such as promoters and ticketing agents.
You will primarily assist with all facets of event management, promotion, and marketing duties at Stealth, and occasionally at other venues for Stealth presents events. Your focus will be overseeing the day-to-day aspects of the venues promotions’ function, alongside planning for all events and making sure everything is ready for each night. You will learn a deeper understanding of how events work behind the scenes, and further develop your knowledge of event marketing, both traditional and digital.
- Work experience in a club promotions or marketing role.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise, plan and stick to deadlines.
- A good working knowledge of Nottingham’s nightlife scene, in particular electronic & dance music.
- Excellent people skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience with social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok etc.
- Proactive in researching developments in social and digital media.
- Experience with tools such as WordPress, SalesForce etc.
If you have the drive to help develop the events programme and marketing at Stealth, then this is your chance to join our forward-thinking team. The role is open to those looking for their first step on the ladder in this industry, as well as those working within it already, who are looking for a fresh challenge. Please forward your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com and we look forward to receiving your application.