LOCATION: Nottingham (Rock City, Rescue Rooms, Stealth, Bodega)
REPOORTS TO: Maintenance Manager
CONTRACT: Permanent, full time
SALARY: £21,000 per annum
DHP Family is one of the UK’s leading companies in the entertainment sector, with our main activities being Concert promotion, running clubs, operating venues and managing artists. Established in Nottingham more than 30 years ago, and now operating successfully nationwide we believe our mixture of big company capability and small company ethics makes us unique.
We are looking for a responsible, trustworthy and hardworking general labourer to work alongside an established professional and friendly team. The ideal applicant should have a FULL clean driving licence, at least 3 year’s work experience in the building industry and be confident working independently and as part of a team.
Typical Role responsibilities:
- Replacing lightbulbs
- General Maintenance
- Unblocking of drains / sinks / toilets / showers
- Repairing and replacing faulty door locks and toilet seats
- Paint and repairing damaged walls / ceiling and doors
- Repairing any worn or damaged plasterwork
- Cleaning graffiti from the venue
- Planned maintenance
- Ad hoc project work
- Ability to carry out safety checks as appropriate
- Maintaining accurate record logs for all maintenance requests, works and inspections.
- Carpentry / Joinery skills
- Plumbing experience and skills desirable but not essential
- Clean full UK drivers licence and insurance is desirable
- Basic Ms Office skills for e-mail / logs / reports / orders as appropriate
- Attention to detail and to take pride in your work
- Ability to prioritise and be organised
- Ability to think on your feet and be solution orientated with a ‘can do attitude’
- Ability to work on your own initiative
At DHP Family we strive to ensure that employee flexibility works both ways which relies on mutual trust. DHP Family is a committed Equal Opportunities employer promoting equality of opportunity. This means that everyone who either applies to or works for the Organisation is treated equally, and we welcome applications from candidates no matter their gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from those who identify as female, Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic and disabled candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the music industry and we’d like to reflect our local population more through our recruitment processes.
We value all applications, however due to the volume of response we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
If you would like to be part of our exciting organisation and feel that you meet the above requirements, please apply with your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org