JOB TITLE: Head Supervisor
TEAM/DEPARTMENT: Rescue Rooms and Stealth
LOCATION: Nottingham City Centre (Rescue Rooms & Stealth)
HOURS: 40 Hours per week
WAGE: £10 per hour
REPORTS TO: General/Deputy Manager of Rescue Rooms and Stealth
Rescue Rooms and Stealth are part of DHP Family, one of the UK’s most exciting and creative entertainment companies. Both venues have been open for over seventeen years, putting on music gigs for major artists such as The Killers, Dizzie Rascal, Stormzy, Lewis Calpaldi and many more. Each venue puts on successful club nights, with most nights filling our 1220 capacity rooms with different themes in each room. Rescue Rooms has a bar which is open Tuesday – Saturday from 4pm selling bespoke cocktails and craft beers for a chilled atmosphere.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Rescue Rooms & Stealth are currently looking for a Head Supervisor to help deliver great customer service and increase revenue covering all aspects of the business with a focus on Health and Safety. You will work closely with the General Manager and Deputy Manager to deliver key tasks to the venues.
For this position, you should be able to use your organisational and communication skills to help increase customer service. You will be professional, proactive, adaptable and have a positive attitude to your role. You should also have excellent verbal and written communication skills and can maintain an eye for detail. Being able to multi-task is essential as well as coping well under pressure.
1.BAR AND CELLAR
- Setting up the bar ready for service (Cocktail Preparation, stock for the upcoming night, set up of seating and patio area).
- Serving Customers and presenting drinks
- Looking after a team f up to eight people on different bars in the venue.
- Delegating jobs to other staff to maintain cleanliness of the bar/venue.
- Changing kegs and post mix boxes when stock has ran out.
- Opening check of the cellar to confirm everything is in working order.
- Completing weekly ice machine and potwash cleans
- Completing bi-weekly glass renovating
- Monthly audit of glassware/bar
- Completing Voids on tills for all bars.
- Cashing up tills at the end of the night.
- Basic Maintenance of changing gas, fixing tills.
2.GENERAL ADMINISTRATION DUTIES:
- Completing necessary paperwork
- Paperwork for completing cleandowns for the bars and patio areas
- Delegating with staff on completing housekeeping duties
- Working with the General Manager and Deputy Manager on conducting monthly cocktail tests on staff
- Taking part in monthly management meetings.
- Assisting management in accident reporting through BCARM
- Working with the GM on new product ideas such as craft beer and cocktails
- Assisting with Stock Takes and Deliveries. This includes checking the delivered stock corresponds with the delivery note on arrival.
- Product identification of whats working and whats not
- Repping house DJ’s during the course of the night
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Excellent face to face communication skills and the ability to understand customer needs
- Previous experience of working within a Bar/club environment is essential
- Excellent cocktail and craft beer knowledge
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills for the successful management of staff
- Work well within a team and as an individual
- Strong attention to detail
- Good working ability of MS Excel and Word
- Personal license is desirable but not essential
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
We value all applications, however due to the volume of response we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
If this role excites you and you are interested in developing a career with an award-winning industry leader, then please email your Covering Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org