We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Promotions Co-ordinator to join the events and marketing team at Oslo in Hackney!
Hours per week: 20+
Hourly rate: £12.50 p/h
Oslo is an exciting cultural hub, located in the heart of East London. Our internationally recognised music and club event programme is served up alongside great food and drink in the unique space of Hackney Central station’s former ticket office. Previous live and DJ guests have included Tones & I, Alice Glass, beabadoobee, The Hold Steady, Chase & Status, The Bronx, Years & Years, Romare, Idris Elba, TV on the Radio, Nadine Shah, !!! & many, many more.
If you have a passion for music and parties, a great knowledge of East London nightlife and a feverish desire to pursue a career in events, we’re here for it, and we’d love to hear from you. The role is currently part-time, with the potential for the right candidate to progress into a full-time position in the future, with career progression a real possibility.
Along with a competitive wage and benefits, you would work alongside the Programming & Marketing team and be responsible for the following:
- Assisting with the development of a successful club night and bar event programme.
- Managing and growing the venue’s various social media accounts.
- Developing relationships with local businesses, becoming their point of contact.
- Managing some of our in-house events on the night: liaising with DJs and hosts etc.
- Co-ordinating marketing activity for our club & bar events, from digital to traditional.
- Liaising with external suppliers and clients, such as promoters and ticketing agents.
If you have the drive to help develop the events programme and marketing at Oslo, then this is your chance to join our forward-thinking team. The role is open to those looking for their first step on the ladder in this industry, as well as those working within it already, who are looking for a fresh challenge.
Please forward your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com and we look forward to receiving your application.
DHP Family is a committed Equal Opportunities employer promoting equality of opportunity. This means that everyone who either applies to or works for the Organization is treated equally, and we welcome applications from candidates no matter their gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.