JOB TITLE: Venue Technician
DHP Family is one of the UK’s most exciting and creative entertainment companies. We have been operating venues and organising concerts for over 35 years and have grown to become a leading name in the live music industry, with a deserved reputation for our innovative and creative approach to music production and promotion. Stealth is the musical mecca for dance fans in the midlands and is Nottingham’s number one club due to its forward thinking music policy, showcasing the newest and most exciting musical talent every week for the past 15 years. Stealth has never taken its finger off the pulse of the music scene, pushing underground House & Techno, along with Drum & Bass, Grime, Breakbeat, Hip-Hop and Electronica. One of the most popular nights of the week is the award winning ‘Stealth Vs Rescued’.
- To act as ‘in-house’ engineer (sound/lights/video) at live and clubnight events
- Oversee the technical aspects of each production from load in to load out including mixing sound, light ops and / or other technical DOS duties.
- To have a sound working knowledge of the venues sound and light equipment
- Assist in the maintenance and day to day up keep of the venues technical equipment
- Ensure the working environment is compliant with DHP Family’s health and safety policies
- Assist with the installation and use of updated and / or new sound and light equipment if required
- Keep the venues equipment, technical facilities and technical staff in compliance with DHP family’s Health and safety policies (training will be provided)
- Support the venues management team in the advance planning of events and venue improvements
- Work with the venue management team to specify, purchase and oversea installation and use of updated and / or new sound and light equipment
- Any other technical duties as required
- Represent DHP Family to the highest possible standards
Key Working Relationships
- Venue technical staff
- Venue Management Team
- Production Manager
- Venue Staff
- Visiting Artists and Crew
- Tour Managers
- Suppliers and Contractors
DHP Family is a committed Equal Opportunities employer promoting equality of opportunity. This means that everyone who either applies to or works for the Organization is treated equally, and we welcome applications from candidates no matter their gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
Please note that due to the number of applications we receive DHP Family may not be able to reply to every application.
To apply, please send your cover letter and a CV to email@example.com