CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A WORD DOCUMENT VERSION OF THIS JOB ADVERT.
Job Title: Venues Digital Marketing Administrator
Location: Nottingham City Centre, NG1
Reports to: Senior Promotions Manager
Hours: Full-Time, Permanent
About DHP Family
DHP Family is one of the UK’s leading companies in the entertainment sector, with our main activities being Concert promotion, running clubs, operating venues and managing artists. Established in Nottingham more than 30 years ago, and now operating successfully nationwide we believe our mixture of big company capability and small company ethics makes us unique.
The role of Venues Digital Marketing Administrator is to provide a live marketing function for the venues division of DHP Family, based in our Nottingham Head Office, managing and scheduling content on multiple digital platforms, to promote growth in ticket sales. Managing relationships and communication with internal and external promoters and marketeers, as well as the venue promotions teams and the DHP marketing department.
Working directly with the Senior Promotions Managers and the Concerts Booking and Marketing team, for the effective marketing and pro-active promotion of both internally and externally promoted concerts across the DHP venues.
- Populating the websites of multiple venues and ensuring the live listings are relevant, accurate, engaging and up to date
- Active use of social media, working with the Venue Promotions Managers, to targets in terms of posts and interaction
- Building and scheduling monthly mailers from each venue, working with the Promotions teams within each
- Managing trackable links for ticketing
- Maintain relationships with key clients and keep up regular communication
- Announce each show online at the correct time, using the correct tools for each show
- Ensure brand guidelines are always adhered to in marketing collateral
- This is not an exhaustive list, and you will be expected to perform any reasonable tasks outlined by the Head of Venue Programming or the Senior Promotions Manager
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with tools such as WordPress, MailChimp, HTML etc. is essential
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise, plan and stick to deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, working quickly and accurately under pressure
- Experience with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter & Instagram is essential
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Proactive in researching developments in social and digital media
Please be advised that this post requires a mixture of evening (including late night), weekend shifts and daytime.
Joining the Family
As a Company, we are implementing a long-term flexible attitude to working. We feel it’s important to have a balance therefore you will be expected to work from our Nottingham City Centre Head Office, Nottingham Venues, as well as from home.
DHP Family is a committed Equal Opportunities employer promoting equality of opportunity. This means that everyone who either applies to or works for the organisation is treated equally, and we welcome applications from candidates no matter their gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or religious beliefs.
What we offer:
- A fantastic office space to work within the Lace Market of Nottingham
- 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Flexible working policy
- Free guest list places to gigs within our venues
- 50% Employee Discount Programme on drinks in our venues
- Cycle to work and childcare voucher scheme
- Seasonal work events/parties, which are funded by the company
How to Apply
We value applications, however due to the volume of response we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
Please forward your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we look forward to receiving your application.